fingerprint of the archive signing key

As APT 0.6 will check for package signatures, the archive signing
key will become more relevant to our users. However, I currently
cannot find a place on our webpage from which the key is linked, nor
information on how to get it or how to verify it.

I think we should have a page explaining the key and its trust
basis, and also publish the key's fingerprint. If that page could be
SSL-tunneled and signed with a certificate christened by an official
CA (which the SPI would buy), then it'd be basically bulletproof.

I am bringing this up here before filing a bug against
a meta-package because I was slammed down last time I tried to
suggest changes to the website. Thus, I want to reach consensus
first.

`. `'`