Re: BiDirectional text and right-to-left languages support in Debian Installer

Well done.

In case you don't know, although the text here is RTL (it's arabic,
after all). the layout does not seem to be:
http://people.debian.org/~bubulle/d-i/screenshots/netcfg-arabic2.png

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc@murrayc.com