Re: logitech mouse [was: Lost Trust]

On Tue, 2004-06-08 at 03:29, Eric Wong wrote:
> That matches include/linux/input.h, and your side button works, which
> means you've gotten somewhere :) The wheel should give Code: 8 in evbug
> if it's working correctly.

The wheel doesn't give anything at all unfortunately.

> dmesg and /proc/bus/input/devices should tell you that it's a "PS2++
> Logitech Wheel Mouse" now if it was detected correctly.  Is that what it
> says?

dmesg says "input: PS2++ Logitech MX Mouse on isa0060/serio1"
/proc/bus/input/devices says
I: Bus=0011 Vendor=0002 Product=0002 Version=0038
N: Name="PS2++ Logitech MX Mouse"
P: Phys=isa0060/serio1/input0
H: Handlers=mouse0 event1
B: EV=7
B: KEY=ff0000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
B: REL=103

> Strange, I'll see if I can find one for testing.
> Is this it?  http://www.directron.com/cordlessrf.html

It looks and sounds from the description pretty similar, if not the
same. Mine actually came in a set with a cordless keyboard. It says on
the bottom that it has model number 'M-RK53' and part number
'651088-0000'.

Thanks for all your help

Ian.

--
Ian Campbell

Q:	What happens when four WASPs find themselves in the same room?