Re: Proposal G

On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 10:27:58AM +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:
> and the only way to do
> this is to use this cited release policy.

I dispute this opinion, and I doubt I'm the only one. For that matter
I dispute the opinion that our users would be best served by releasing
whatever we have on hand.

So your proposed resolution simply says "we'll do whatever we feel
like", and then you justify it by saying "in my opinion, this is what
we should do, therefore the resolution means that".

Well, things just don't work that way. Say what you mean. Don't go out
of your way to avoid saying what you mean; this is dumb.

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |