Re: Debian / SE/Linux - libselinux1 needs to be set priority "important" or "required"

On Sun, May 30, 2004 at 09:20:59AM +0000, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> a number of SE/Linux-based upstream patches to packages (coreutils,
> logrotate, sysvinit), are being held up because libselinux1 is at
> present incorrectly set to priority "optional".

Uh, base packages are frozen. No new packages or dependencies are
allowed. Didn't you read Colin's message to -devel-announce?

> could someone please advise me:

Yes. This is utterly unsuitable while base is frozen. Upload packages
with these changes to experimental if you really need to work on them now.

Cheers,
aj

Don't assume I speak for anyone but myself. GPG signed mail preferred.