Re: uscan and SourceForge

On Wed, May 26, 2004 at 01:58:20AM -0500, Graham Wilson wrote:
> On Tue, May 25, 2004 at 12:58:27PM -0700, Shaun Jackman wrote:
> > uscan and SourceForge has broken for me, again. I can't seem to concoct
> > a working debian/watch line anymore. This is the line I used to use.
> >
> > version=2
> > http://unc.dl.sf.net/sourceforge/libnjb/libnjb-(.*)\.tar\.gz debian uupdate
> >
> > It's bust now. Does anyone here know how to make uscan and SourceForge work again?
>
>  $ cat debian/watch
>  version=2
>  ftp://sourceforge.cs.umn.edu/pub/sourceforge/a/at/atanks/atanks-([0-9a-z.]*)\.tar.gz

Just for my referece, how did you come up with this?  From my reading in
the SourceForge online docs, it almost looked like they had been
attempting to disallow "one-click" downloading without a subscription.
Did you just guess this (i.e. dig around until you found that it
worked), or was it documented somewhere?

Thanks,

KEN

--
Kenneth J. Pronovici <pronovic@debian.org>