Software Reuse: Let's unite our forces ?!

Hi !

I wanted to send some pictures and guessed that it
would be better to place them on homepage
and simply send a URL link. So here it is:

http://www.geocities.com/tapika/letter.htm

Can you read the web page through and forward it to
someone who can actually decide what to do with
this mail in your organization. I assume it would be
someone from your management or architects.
Please forward this mail also to someone who could be
possibly interested. (Other companies)

Please let me know the status of this mail by replying
to me, because I'm interested on where the mail
possibly ends up at.

Please don't leave this mail to one person decision,
because this might directly affect
the future of your company, your products and your
profits.

Sincerely yours,
	Pikaro Tarmo.