Help for Gnome 2.6 builds

Hi,

The Gnome 2.6 packages need to be built on more architectures in
experimental before considering an upload in unstable.

At the moment we have i386, ppc, sparc, mips, arm and ia64 builds ok,
and hppa build in progress. I've started a mipsel build, but the box
used for that a just broken.
So we need some help to build it on alpha, s390, m68k and mipsel.

Is there anybody to help (by building or giving an access to a chroot
with apt-get right) on these architectures ?

Thanks in advance,

Sebastien Bacher,
for the GNOME Team