Re: Re: Re: Social Contract: Practical Implications

I wrote:
On Fri, May 14, 2004 at 02:07:18PM -0700, Joe Buck wrote:
My purpose, as an admirer of Debian, is to try to keep the project from running
itself into a rathole. ...

Glenn writes:
You clearly havn't read the thread very carefully.  (For example, I've
made it very clear several times that I'm not arguing that we *should*
be enforcing the DFSG against license texts--we shouldn't.)

But in this reply, you deleted my text that clearly demonstrates that the
DFSG blesses the GPL, therefore it is impossible to "be enforcing the DFSG
against license texts", instead repeating your claim that there is something
in the DFSG that needs to be waived.  There isn't.