New maintainer for john needed

Hi,

currently I'm maintaining the package john (the ripper) together with
two co-maintainer (Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña and Jeronimo
Pellegrini). But I'm not using the package anymore, so I'm able to
maintain the high quality of the package, that it should have. Therefor
I'm looking for a new maintainer for john. As far as I know, at least
Javier would still be willing to co-maintain the package. So anyone who
is interested in taking over this package, please contact me in private.
If more then one person contacts me, I'm not going to base my decision
who will take the package over on the response time. (This doesn't mean
that you shall answer in i.e. one week.), but on other factors.

Christian
--
           Debian Developer (http://www.debian.org)
1024D/B7CEC7E8 44BD 1F9E A997 3BE2 A44F  96A4 1C98 EEF3 B7CE C7E8