Re: Mass bug filing: Cryptographic protection against modification

* Florian Weimer (fw@deneb.enyo.de) [040506 08:40]:
> * Eike Sauer:
> > Andreas Barth schrieb:
> >> Please STOP that. Please, I want to continue with a working Debian, so
> >> please stop trying to willfully break Debian, the release and Debian,
> >> the project.

> > The GR broke things, not me/we.

> This is quite unfair.  I believe that the GR accurately mirrors the
> view of most developers, i.e. that it makes sense to treat everything
> as if it were executable code.

I don't think it's the view of most developers to e.g. remove the GPL
from Debian, but that most Developers take the Debian Free Software
_Guidelines_ as guidelines, and know that there are some boardercases.

Cheers,
Andi
--
   http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/