Re: Social Contract GR's Affect on sarge
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Social Contract GR's Affect on sarge
- From: Nathanael Nerode <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 00:37:03 -0400
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20040427220408.GC19101@alcor.net> <email@example.com> <20040430154647.GP19139@alcor.net>
Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 30, 2004 at 02:35:13AM -0400, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
>> Matt Zimmerman wrote:
>> > Neither the CFVs nor http://www.debian.org/vote/2004/vote_003 provided
>> > a meaningful account of the changes between the previous Social
>> > Contract and
>> "Eliminate the contentious word software." I think that was mentioned,
>> wasn't it?
> Look at the URL for yourself.
Ah. It was
* Eliminate or expand inaccurate references to "software"
There are none so blind as those who will not see.