Re: Nathanael Nerode should STFU (was: "Social Contract GR's Affect on sarge" or "Debian commits suicide")

Lukas Geyer wrote:

> That does not mean that the people who don't agree
> are a "perverse minority", "deluded", don't have a clue or what
> not.
They could have fooled me.

> You are doing good work for Debian, but most of your ramblings on
> the lists only contribute to a poisoned atmosphere in Debian. I was
> surprised by the release manager's decision, too, but your personal
> crusade against him is uncalled for. You said at some point that you
> wanted to join Debian. Please learn how to argue
That I can do.

> and work with other
> people before you do that.

I have a low tolerance for people who refuse to listen to reason.  Given how
many people fall in that category, this is a failing and it is one I have
been working on.  I apologize for publically insulting people; I should
have found a better way to deal with their idiocy.