Re: Amendment to the Constitution: Add a new foundation document

Andreas Barth wrote:
> * Manoj Srivastava (srivasta@debian.org) [040502 20:25]:
> >         On consultation with the other sponsors, I have decided to
> >  add a sunset clause to the proposed "Transition Guide", so that the
> >  specific references to Sarge are ex-purged after it is released.
> >
> > 	This new version has been proof read by David Harris, and is
> >  in much better  shape than my initial offering. On their request, I
> >  have removed the names for Raul MIller and Joey Hess, though I thank
> >  them for helping me form my view, in the now unattributed emails.
>
> Thank you. This version is very very nice. I second it (and cite it in
> full below for formal reasons).

I agree and also second it.

I would still rather like to remove the named release from it and keep
it as general guideline for the future, but it's quite useful the way
it is already.

I guess that another 3:1 majority is required to add this document to
the other foundation documents, right?

Regards,

	Joey

--
Still can't talk about what I can't talk about.  Sorry.  -- Bruce Schneier