On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 14:53:00 -0400, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> said:

> * Manoj Srivastava (srivasta@debian.org) wrote:
>> Seems like there is not a single person who has come forth and
>> said, no, I was not surprised by the RM's change in policy, so I
>> think I have justification for my beliefs. If someone was
>> unsurprised, and nodding away sagely "I knew it", they have very
>> siccessfully kept it to themselves so far.

> Seems like you weren't reading all the messages about a very
> important issue and are now whineing about it after the fact.

	Bullshit. There was no message posted to the vote list when
 the discussion of the editorial changes GR came up, and no one said
 they were not surprised at the change in release policy.

	I am not sure what messages you are referring to (perhaps some
 messages about some other GR?), but you also do not seem to
 understand the term whining; please look it up. Or read the context
 of my messages.

	Hmm. Perhaps I have been trolled. I have lost. Have a nice day.

	manoj
--
Death opens the gate of fame, and shuts the gate of envy after it; it
unlooses the chain of the captive, and puts the bondsman's task into