Re: Survey on Debian usage

 - Q: Are you a:  (note: you may choose more than one)
   A:
      [ ] Debian developer, or otherwise involved in contributing to Debian
      [ ] Free software developer
      [X] User, using Debian for: Everything from one week ago.
      [X] Other: SuSE 8 user for a year and a half (but now I do not have it installed).

 - Q: Could you please provide one or two typical episodes (whatever you feel
      like) of your life with Debian?