Please, please fix your mailer. Glenn Maynard already explained what's
wrong, and your thread breaking is making it practically impossible to
follow you with over 300 messages in the relevant threads.

On Tue, 2004-04-27 at 10:53, Humberto Massa wrote:
> @ 27/04/2004 06:39 : wrote Florian Weimer :
>
> >Debian is the distribution that distributes the largest chunk of
> >non-free software.  Please keep this in mind.
> >

> ?!? where are the sources for this interesting piece of information ?!?

Debian distributes a huge amount of non-free software in non-free. It is
not "part of Debian", but that's just a convenient fiction so some
people can sleep better at night. Florian only claimed that Debian
distributes the largest chunk of non-free software, and we definitely
do. :/
--
Joe Wreschnig <piman@debian.org>