Humberto Massa <humberto.massa@almg.gov.br> writes:

> @ 27/04/2004 08:44 : wrote tb@becket.net :
>
>>As I said, the METAFONT-generated fonts (if we have the METAFONT
>>programs) are no problem.  See how easy that was?
>>

> just for curiosity, are METAFONT and TrueType interchangeable formats
> (i.e. you can convert freely between the two of them, without loosing
> information)?

It's theoretically possible to convert from TrueType to METAFONT, but
the other way round is not possible in general.  I don't think there
are any conversion programs for the first case, though.

--
Current mail filters: many dial-up/DSL/cable modem hosts, and the
following domains: atlas.cz, bigpond.com, di-ve.com, hotmail.com,