How to get prior versions of kernel source?

After installing the latest kernel-source-2.4.18, the 14-3 version (latest security patch), I find I am having system lockups while doing directory searches in smbfs filesystems (mounted Windows shares).

This may be unrelated to the security patch (timing would suggest that it *is* related), but what I'd like to be able to do is obtain prior kernel source packages to be able to pinpoint what was changed (deleted my old packages to reclaim disk space :-().

Any way to do that, or any information about my specific problem?

Thanks.
--
Why waste time learning when ignorance is instantaneous?
        -- Hobbes