Re: more evil firmwares found (wel duh!)

@ 23/04/2004 11:39 : wrote Humberto Massa :

I posted something that was refuted in this point: the interpretation that goes here seems to be: Debian is comprised of nothing but hardware;
I meant nothing but software, software, software. I'll go dring my coffee before posting. Sorry.

We promise to make all of it free; it's not all free today, but we are trying. Ah, and non-free is not part of Debian.

And by interpreting software as "the opposite of hardware", they are right, Debian is no hardware.

--
br,M