Rebuiding on a specific arch after gcc failure ?

Hi folks,

I have a problem with the build of my source package httrack on arm:
http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=httrack&ver=3.32.00-1&arch=arm&stamp=1081613915&file=log&as=raw

..
arm-linux-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -O -g3 -Wall -Wcast-align -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wpointer-arith -Wnested-externs -D_REENTRANT -DINET6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DPREFIX=\"/usr\" -DSYSCONFDIR=\"/etc\" -DDATADIR=\"/usr/share\" -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib\" -I/usr/include -g -O3 -MT htscoremain.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/htscoremain.Tpo -c htscoremain.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/htscoremain.lo
htscoremain.c: In function `hts_main':
htscoremain.c:2407: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault

The problem only occurs on arm, and is apparently new (it was building fine one month ago - and I didn't change too many things except turning several functions local)

The regular arm chroot-enabled machine (debussy.debian.org) seems down, so I can't do very serious tests. Anyway, I tried to build on rameau and I succeeded to compile the file that was crashing gcc, using the same parameters and the same binaries (/org/rameau.debian.org/chroot/user/sid)

I'l like to upload a new .diff with less aggressive gcc options for arm (maybe O2, and disabling some inlines) and see if it's okay, but rebuilding other archs would be a waste of time.

Is there a way to tell the rameau buildd (and only it) to rebuild a package ?