Re: Full Debian install impressions and facts

On Fri, Apr 16, 2004 at 03:30:22PM -0400, Sam Hartman wrote:
> Speaking both as a user and developer I'd like to thank you for going
> through this install and writing up your results.  Creating a good
> initial user experience is important for Debian.

Speaking of which, I've been meaning to go through some "mainstream" reviews
of Woody, and examine the criticisms that reviewers had of it, to see how
many have been addressed in Sarge + d-i.

Google hasn't been overly helpful to date. If anyone has any URLs for any
Woody reviews, could they send them to me please?

regards

Andrew