Apache errors

I tried updating apache last night and now nothing, I get nothing but
errors. When I try to remove it to do a fresh install I get the
following message. I would like to either get it up and running or
remove it and start fresh. How would I go about totally removing apache,
and starting from fresh. Below you can see the output

 apt-get remove apache
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Package apache is not installed, so not removed
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded. 1 not
fully installed or removed. Need to get 0B of archives. After unpacking
0B of additional disk space will be used. Setting up libapache-mod-perl
(1.29.0.2-4) ...
Error: 510mod_cgi_debug.info does not have a valid LoadModule entry.
Error: 510mod_gzip.info does not have a valid LoadModule entry.
Error: 510mod_mp3.info does not have a valid LoadModule entry.
Error: 510mod_random.info does not have a valid LoadModule entry. The
above errors might cause apache to not work properly or start Please
refer to the documentation on how to fix it or report it to Debian
Apache Maling List <debian-apache@lists.debian.org> if in doubt on how
to proceed
dpkg: error processing libapache-mod-perl (--configure):  subprocess
post-installation script returned error exit status 20 Errors were
encountered while processing:  libapache-mod-perl
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1) noc:/etc#

So I try  apt-get remove libapache-mod-perl

But get
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  libapache-mod-perl
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 1 to remove and 0 not upgraded. 1 not
fully installed or removed. Need to get 0B of archives. After unpacking
1303kB disk space will be freed. Do you want to continue? [Y/n] (Reading
database ... 56156 files and directories currently installed.) Removing
libapache-mod-perl ...
Error: 510mod_cgi_debug.info does not have a valid LoadModule entry.
Error: 510mod_gzip.info does not have a valid LoadModule entry.
Error: 510mod_mp3.info does not have a valid LoadModule entry.
Error: 510mod_random.info does not have a valid LoadModule entry. The
above errors might cause apache to not work properly or start Please
refer to the documentation on how to fix it or report it to Debian
Apache Maling List <debian-apache@lists.debian.org> if in doubt on how
to proceed
dpkg: error processing libapache-mod-perl (--remove):  subprocess
pre-removal script returned error exit status 20
Error: 510mod_cgi_debug.info does not have a valid LoadModule entry.
Error: 510mod_gzip.info does not have a valid LoadModule entry.
Error: 510mod_mp3.info does not have a valid LoadModule entry.
Error: 510mod_random.info does not have a valid LoadModule entry. The
above errors might cause apache to not work properly or start Please
refer to the documentation on how to fix it or report it to Debian
Apache Maling List <debian-apache@lists.debian.org> if in doubt on how
to proceed
dpkg: error while cleaning up:
 subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 20
Errors were encountered while processing:  libapache-mod-perl

Thanx in advance

--
Your Source For Promotional Products & Items
http://www.artpromos.com