Re: Subscriber can't unsubscribe from xfce4 PTS

Hiya,

Does anyone read owner@packages.qa.debian.org?  Could someone sort this
out for this guy?

He's subscribed to xfce4 on the PTS I think but he can't seem to
unsubscribe.

Thanks.

On Wed, Mar 31, 2004 at 08:25:08AM +0100, Simon Huggins wrote:
> Raphael or anyone reading owner@, can you help this guy?

> I think he's subscribed to xfce4 on the PTS but you have access to the
> lists presumably.

> > i am sorry to bother you,
> > but i am not able to unsubscribe from this thread. i subscribed to xfce4 to
> > see when its going live. but now i dont want these emails anymore...
> > who am i able to contact so i am removed from the mailing list (as i said,
> > unsubcribe at
> > http://packages.qa.debian.org/x/xfce4.html does not work)

> Thomas, I think you take this up with owner@packages.qa.debian.org
> rather than cc'ing bug 241080.

Simon.

--
[ "Haven't you ever seen a dragon being arrested before?" - Capt Vimes ]