Is something broken with the s390 buildd?

Hello all,

According to:
http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=clamav&ver=0.69-0.70-rc-1&arch=s390&stamp=1081715801&file=log&as=raw

one of my packages was built a little more than 24 hours ago.  This
page:
http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?searchon=names&version=all&exact=1&keywords=clamav

Tells me that the s390 build hasn't made it in.  So I checked
incoming.d.o, and it's not there.  In fact there are no s390 .debs on
that page.  I don't mind if there's a delay in one of my packages, and I
don't want to raise a fuss if it's a momentary hiccup.  I just wanted to
nudge the people responsible to take a look and make sure nothing is
broken.

Thanks,
|   ,''`.					     Stephen Gran |
|  : :' :					 sgran@debian.org |
|  `. `'			Debian user, admin, and developer |
|    `-					    http://www.debian.org |