Re: why must Debian call Taiwan a "Province of China"?

Mathieu Roy wrote:
Russell Coker <russell@coker.com.au> wrote:
Nederland means "low land". The Slovak term for "low land" would be another possible name for the country.

I am surprised to hear there is no official translation of Netherlands
in Slovakia.

I have done just a search with google, and found on the following page
<http://monyr.webpark.cz/nizozemsko.htm> titled "Nizozemsko-Holandsko

  note cz top level domain (czech republic)

(Nederland-Holland)...".
If the author of the page is not dumb, I guess that Nizozemsko have
something to do with Netherland.

yes it does, it's an official czech name for netherlands (it's a czech translation of netherlands).

	erik