Re: Debian GNU/Linux at The Gathering 2004

* "Steinar H. Gunderson"

| On Thu, Apr 08, 2004 at 07:38:50PM +0200, Steinar H. Gunderson wrote:
| > Pictures from the event are up at http://pr0n.sesse.net/tg04/, in case
| > anybody wants to see what 5000 PCs look like in the dark :-)
|
| Just an update: The server is down (probably because of a faulty disk; I
| don't have physical access to it ATM), but should be okay by tomorrow.

It had some IRQ trouble, but is now back up again.  (It's the same
server as is hosting planet.debian.net and some other debian-related
services, if you wondered why those services were unavailable.)  (The
reason for it staying down for some thirty-odd hours is it being
500kms away from me, about 300kms away from Sesse and nobody closer at
the time.  Another friend of us kindly helped the server reboot and it
should now be operating normally again.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-