Re: Renaming GNUstep packages

On Sat, Apr 03, 2004 at 08:45:35PM +0200, Eduard Bloch wrote:
> * Evan Prodromou [Sat, Apr 03 2004, 01:11:38PM]:
> > So, maybe it'd help if you explained what you mean by "pollution"
> > the Debian package namespace.
>
> You actively *refuse* to understand what everybody tells you again and
> again. I suggest to shut up and think about things that many people
> wrote before.  Otherwise I feel that all this will become a case for the
> CTTE and you won't have the best chances.

I hope it will.  Deliberately abusive maintainers shouldn't be allowed to
have their way in cases like this.

(Sorry, Evan, but I simply don't believe that you can't understand the problem
with using the extremely generic package name "terminal".  You're pretending
not to understand, hoping you can get away with using the most generic package
names possible to make your own packages stand out more.)

--
Glenn Maynard