Re: ifupdown needs an actual maintainer

On Wed, Mar 31, 2004 at 11:02:12AM -0500, Chip Salzenberg wrote:
> I've just added to the voluminous pile of bugs, many with patches,
> attached to ifupdown.  The maintainer of record hasn't uploaded since
> July of 2001.  The most recent NMU was in September of 2003.

I find it rather odd that I don't seem to have a mail from you on
this topic in my inbox. I presume that means you're not interested
in discussing the matter with either the current maintainer or the
upstream author; which afaik means you wouldn't make a good maintainer
of it yourself.

Cheers,
aj

             Linux.conf.au 2004 -- Because we could.