Re: Are we losing users to Gentoo?

Scripsit David Palmer <david@weavers-web.org>

> It has taken a year for a newby like me to find /usr/doc/,  so
> perhaps they could do with a little advertising.

Um, possibly this is just a typo, but since you style yourself a
newbie: You *are* aware that /usr/doc is being phased out in favor of
/usr/share/doc (and has been since potato), right? It doesn't need
advertising.

--
Henning Makholm                                  "I have something I use for
                                         one. It serves my simple purposes."