Re: Can't install modutils, kernel-image

> I'm using kernel-image 2.4.22 and just tried to update my system with
> dselect. But package modutils can't be installed because kernel-image
> 2.4.25 isn't installed and kernel-image 2.4.25 can't be installed
> because modutils isn't. How do I solve such a situation? How can't such
> a situation be prevented?

Whow, not a single answer! Why is it possible that such a deadlock can
happen? Is this such a difficult question that nobody is able to answer
it or give some advice to test it futher?

O. Wyss

--
See "http://freshmeat.net/projects/wxguide"; for application design
See "http://freshmeat.net/projects/wxguide-editor"; for a nice editor