Re: Adopting esound and gdm off you for GNOME 2.6 preparations?

Scripsit Rene Engelhard <rene@debian.org>

> Maintainer != Developer.

I don't think that there is any consistent terminology in wide use
that takes maintenance of sponsored packages into account. For
example, the process whereby new voting members of the project are
recruited is known as the "New *Maintainer* process"...

--
Henning Makholm                             "We're trying to get it into the
                                parts per billion range, but no luck still."