Re: Second list of suggestions for Debian 3.0r3

Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 29, 2004 at 05:51:01PM +0200, Adrian Bunk wrote:
>
> Please add to the list:
>

> > Must be removed
> > ---------------
>
> spellcast
> spellcast-doc.
>
> Since both are non-free. If moving them to
> non-free from main is an option please say so and I will upload new
> packages there.

It is an option.  Please take care about non-native architectures.  You should
have an account on most architectures through porting hosts.

> The change has been done in sid, it has not propagated to testing since
> porters will not build non-free stuff. As per #241002.

Which change?  Is the package becoming really free?

Regards,

	Joey

--
Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop or in front of a mirror.