Re: Release update

On Mon, Mar 29, 2004 at 11:28:25PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:

> You mean that mention of nfs-common and portmap? I didn't see that the last
> time I used the installer. If I had, I would have filed a bug about it.
> If you do, please report it.

  Yes and Exim.

  However I confess I haven't installed Sarge, if it really is the
 case that no (or v. minimal) networking services are installed out
 of the box then I drop my suggestion entirely.

  I have installed Woody an awful lot, and each time I do so I get
 irritated by having to remove these things..

> Too many debconf questions is another slippery slope...

  Agreed .. but having extraneous services installed by default is
 another.

Steve