Re: Strange problems with svn.debian.org

Jérôme Marant wrote:
> I suspect some serious problems with haydn (svn.debian.org):
>
> $ cd /svn/pkg-emacs/db
> $ ls -al
> total 145264
> ls: ldap-nss.c:3255: _nss_ldap_map_get: Assertion `map != ((void *)0)' failed.
> Aborted
>
> Any idea about what's going on?

As I've said before, this machine is not being sufficiently
administered. It has been intermittently having the above problem since
the day alioth was moved to it; I think the admins occasionally restart
the nss/ldap stuff to work around the problem, but nothing seems to be
done to fix the root cause. This just lost us one full day of commit
access to the d-i svn repo.

--
see shy jo