I am so sorry

Reinhard Alfontus
jakarta; indonesia
                            March 28, 2004
Dear, miss
my name is reinhard, sorry if i bother you miss,but
there is something that i wanna ask you.
i am indonesian, 22 years old, and i am one of the big
friend of BILL GATE. yesterday i opened BILL GATE's
web, and i saw your email. so i hope you can give BILL
GATE's email. because i dont know how to look for it.
i hope you can help me. thanks

 sorry my english is so bad.i've just studied it.