Re: testing and no release schedule

There's just one point in your mail I want to comment on at this time.

On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 at 01:42:50AM +0100, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> I reassigned from Debian over two years ago since I was not happy with
> the speed of Debian releases. Since then, I have the impression things
> got even worse.

I'd like to suggest that this demonstrates the efficacy of resignation
as a strategy for reform.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       The only way to get rid of a
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       temptation is to yield to it.