Freegeek Bugsquish Sundays

Freegeek is hosting a debian bug-squishing party Sunday, March
28th,noon-4pm. if you missed our first two in february, now's your
chance!

even now that we've already done two, we still don't really know what
we're doing.  so help and ideas from debian developers or other debian
savvy folks would be much appreciated.

it'll also be a potluck sort of thing, so bring food or a couple bucks
to order pizza or something.

we're intending to make this a monthly event- the 4th sunday of every
month for the next several months.

try and come with a bug you'd like to work on:
http://bugs.debian.org/release-critical
http://bugs.qa.debian.org/cgi-bin/base.cgi
http://bugs.qa.debian.org/cgi-bin/standard.cgi
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?tag=unreproducible
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?tag=help

The same weekend there is a global BSP that the RC people at Debian are
hosting on IRC, #debian-bugs channel on irc.debian.org. They also have a wiki
http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?BSP

Sunday, March 28th, noon-4pm
Freegeek Community Technology Center
1731 SE 10th (a few blocks south of hawthorne)
Portland, Oregon
http://freegeek.org

please reply to bugsquish@freegeek.org if you'll be coming, or have any
further questions...

See you then
--MattBell

p.s. if you can't make it in person, try IRC irc.freenode.net in the
#freegeek channel if you'd still like to help out.