Re: If it's that easy! :-) (Novell and YaST vs. Debian)

On Sat, Mar 20, 2004 at 06:27:55PM +0000, W. Borgert wrote:
> Hopefully nobody ITPs YaST, now that it's GPLed...

"comments in config files? I'll remove those. That sounds like a plan"

"oh, the users installed their own version of php.  right. So they
obviously want php. I'll install my own version over the top"

"User configured their MTA config? Fuck that. They want mine."

YaST. Isn't it great? :)

Neil
Q. Why is top posting bad?
gpg key - http://www.halon.org.uk/pubkey.txt ; the.earth.li 8DEC67C5