Re: lists.alioth.debian.org doesn't accept smtp connections

On Fr, 2004-03-12 at 09:42, Siggy Brentrup wrote:

> I understand that alioth has moved from quantz to haydn, although I
> needed to flush nameserver caches before being able to ssh to alioth.
>
> Still some messages for pkg-mailman-hackers@l.a.d.o are waiting in
> my mail Q on xlab.net, all with
>   (connect to lists.alioth.debian.org[192.25.206.28]:
>    Connection refused)

I don't know if it's related in some way, but I'm waiting for a
subscription confirmation for an alioth mailing list
(pkg-zope-developers) for almost half an hour already...
I mean - yes, perhaps I'm a bit impatient, but the mail should've make
it's way into my mailbox already if there were no problems, right?

Greetings,
Igor