Re: Lost Labyrinth

On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 06:27:54PM +0100, Markus Döbele wrote:
> Are you interested in this game ?
>
> The homepage is:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/lostlaby/

Well, interested, yes. But the game is written in PureBasic[1], a
commercial, proprietary Basic compiler.

This makes it impossible to fix bugs without upstream rebuilding it, and
there is no way of checking that the binary was compiled using the
distributed sources.

Sorry, I don't think anyone is going to package this.

Cheers,
Nick

http://www.purebasic.com/

--
|                I maintain a Zero-Tolerance policy for                |