RFA: yaps -- Yet Another Pager Software

Package: wnpp
Severity: normal

I request an adopter for the yaps package. I have no need for this package
anymore and therefore would like to give it over to someone who would be
more interested in it. First come, first serve.

                                       Thanks, P. *8^)

The package description is:
 This software is primary designed to send message to so called pager
 devices including cellular phones which are able to receive textual
 messages (sometimes called SMS, short message system/service.)
-- System Information:
Debian Release: testing/unstable
  APT prefers unstable
  APT policy: (1001, 'unstable')