Sample Cover Letter
Denitsa Tsvetkova
50 St.”Tundja”
Sofia 1463
Bulgaria
deni6@abv.bg

February 09,2004
To Whom it May Concern:

I am interested in possibility of working at all jobs you are offering. I am a participant on Council Exchanges Work & Travel USA program and will possess all the documents necessary to work legally anywhere in the US from /dates of program/.  I will apply for a Social Security card once I arrive in the US. I should know my exact date of arrival once my visa and paperwork have been processed.
As it is indicated in the enclosed resume I have working experience in: Sunny Beach,Bulgaria /sales person/ and in “Laguna bar”, Pavel-Bania,Bulgaria/waitress/.
As a result I have mastered the skills of communication as well as business negolation. The aforementioned skills have positive influence in my current life and are reinforcing my educational success.
For the future I am interested in gaining an in-depth  knowledge on the above mentioned skills as well as learning new things and expanding my working abilities. This is why I am highly interested in learning more about any available positions in your company.
I would highly appreciate if you could send me any information concerning the employment in your company such as: an application form, housing information, available positions and so forth.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I can be reached at any time at the address indicated, or through e-mail or telephone contact.
Sincerely Yours,
Denitsa Tsvetkova

http://zavedenia.gbg.bg - Къде ще ходите тази вечер?