Re: oreilley-books@debconf4

On Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 02:42:54PM +0100, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> this is an informal and unscientific oppinion poll.

> oreilley will sponsor us for debconf4 again this year. their
> offer is to sent us 150 books (real books, not pocket references
> like we got last year). they can either sent us 150 copies of ONE
> book or 50 copies of THREE different ones. (3x50=150)

> please have a look at
> http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/prdindex.html
> and tell me which one you would prefer to find in your conference
> bag. (trading afterwards is allways possible.)

I think IPv6 Essentials is a good call -- Debian is known to have some
of the best (oldest, most mature) IPv6 support around, but I bet few
people have had time to delve into it.  Seems like a worthwhile read
to help us all appreciate how great our OS really is. :)

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer