Re: What the hell is happening to Debian ? (and FLOSS in general)

Norbert Tretkowski <tretkowski@inittab.de> wrote:

> * Julien BLACHE wrote:
>> People, please, wake up. I more and more get the feeling that people
>> are starting to work one against the other, and that's not how
>> things should work in Debian.
>
> I got the same impression over the last weeks. It's a pity to see how
> Debian slowly breaks down.

Well, while I totally agree with what Julian Blache, I do not think it
is a good day to be pessimistic.

I run Debian on many computers with success and, IMHO, sarge is way
better than woody, so in the end, Debian still progress.

--
Mathieu Roy

  | General Homepage:           http://yeupou.coleumes.org/             |
  | Computing Homepage:         http://alberich.coleumes.org/           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |     http://stock.coleumes.org/doc.php?i=/misc-files/flawed-english  |