Re: Talk on "Why Linux, Why Debian"

Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org> wrote:
>        With less than a day to go, I have put my talk up on the net
> at http://people.debian.org/~srivasta/talk.html.  Comments welcome.
[...]

Nice. I've always felt the same, that having a consistent policy is
our killer feature.

Nitpicks:
* Afaik: s/snapshot.debian.org/snapshot.debian.net/
* | Debian attempts to ensure smooth upgrades skipping a major release
  | - which is not something that I have seen supported elsewhere.
  Afaik this is no formal policy and not necessarily true. (Yes, I know
  it is true for _your_ packages). I'd suggest to simply drop this.

I think if you mention running "testing/unstable" on workstations you
should also mention that there are _no_ security updates for these
systems.
        cu andreas