Re: [Ndiswrapper-general] Debian packages

On Mon, 2004-02-23 at 23:55, Erik Rigtorp wrote:
> I have created debian packages for ndiswrapper. Currently they are very
> basic, just installs the userspace tools and installs the module source too
> /usr/src/modules/ndiswrapper for use with make-kpkg.

Gracias Erik! I guess you have made the package for the 0.4 right? The
current CVS version contains an rpm target in the makefile and I would
love to see something similar for debian. Please provide us a patch for
the current CVS so we can get it integrated asap. A lot of things have
happened since 0.4 to ease installation.

Pontus