Re: bad: gnome-terminal launches konqueror.

On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 11:38:16PM +0100, Philipp Weis
wrote:

> On 19 Feb 2004, Thomas E. Vaughan <tevaugha@ball.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > What's the easiest way to make gnome-terminal *not*
> > launch konqueror when I right-click on a link and select
> > "Open Link".  I should much prefer mozilla.
>
> update-alternatives --config x-www-browser
>
> This asks you to select your prefered browser, which
> should be respected by gnome-terminal. At least it works
> for me on sid.

D00D U R0K!1!!

Danke schoen.  Vielleicht sollte ich update-alternatives
man-page lesen.

Forgive the rusty, clumsy German, but I couldn't resist. :^)

--
Thomas E. Vaughan   (303) 939-6386   Ball Aerospace, Boulder