Who can administer wanna-build? (was: Debian needs more buildds. It has offers. They aren't being accepted.)

* Anthony Towns (aj@azure.humbug.org.au) [040219 16:10]:
> On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 08:54:03AM +0100, Marc Haber wrote:
> > >I'm sorry, but you're wrong.
> > Proof by authority?

> No, assertion without proof. But in any event, that running the buildds
> requires technical skills far more than communication or coordination
> skills is so self-evident

Sorry, but this seems a mis-understanding to me. Nathanael spoke about
running wanna-build, whereas you spoke about running "the buildds". I
think this can be two different jobs, and are not necessarily tied
together.

Of course, I could be wrong, as I'm doing neither of theses jobs, so
please correct me in this case.

Cheers,
Andi
--