Re: Debian needs more buildds. It has offers. They aren't beingaccepted.

Nathanael Nerode <neroden@twcny.rr.com> writes:

> I wrote:
> >> * I'd like to see built packages uploaded weekly (or more often, of course)
> To clarify: what I mean by this, is packages which have been autobuilt but not
> "Installed".  There have been recurring on-and-off problems where packages
> had built successfully but had mysteriously not been uploaded to the pool.
> That shouldn't even be an issue, should it?

State building or uploading? Uploading but not getting Installed
should show red lights to the buildd admin that something is gone
wrong. Building can be just unsigned changes files waiting to be
signed.

State uploading shouldn't be there for more than 1h, until the next
upload queue run. Building can last forever if noone cares.

MfG
        Goswin